Sunday 20 November 2011

Nigeria's central bank: naira at desired stability (Reuters)

Reuters - Nigeria's central bank has reached the desired degree of stability for the country's naira currency and does not have a cause to be concerned over inflation due mostly to recent stability in its core components, Governor Lamido Sanusi said on Saturday.


Related News:-

  • home [www.dialoguenigerianews.com]


  • Designed to arm the liberty-loving silent majority with intellectual ammunition to build a NEW NATION...a progressive NIGERIA as a nation to be envied not pitied.
  • August | 2008 | FAMOUS PEOPLE NEWS.COM


  • I lost my virginity at my 25yrs old with a girl who was two years older than I was.Her name is Ekenta.Sorry,I have not told you my name.My name is Tony.i am from Awo Ilero,a ...
  • Nigeria Production


  • Nigeria Production on WN Network delivers the latest Videos and Editable pages for News & Events, including Entertainment, Music, Sports, Science and more, Sign up and share ...
  • Administrator


  • A public policy center whose fundamental objective is to broaden the parameters of public policy debates in Africa. Blogs, video commentary and expert analysis.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...